If you've registered your website on GetSocial using the URL https://mydomain.com/ and you also have a blog at https://mydomain.com/blog , you can specify that you only want the GetSocial apps on your blog by using a trick in the feature "Exclude Pages". This feature is available here: https://getsocial.io/redirect/exclude-pages.
To include only pages within your blog go to the exclude pages settings and then:
- Select "Regular expression" on the dropdown;
- Type ^((?!blog).)*$ on the input field. What you’re doing here is saying exclude every page but the ones that have "blog" in the URL;
- Then select the tools that you want to exclude (one, several or all tools)
After saving your changes, the GetSocial apps should be excluded from every page of your website except your blog.
More advanced examples:
- If you want to exclude all pages except the ones containing the words "blog" or "category" in the URL, you should type ^((?!(blog|category|[0-9]+\/)).)*$ on the input field after selecting the option "Regular expression";
- If you want to exclude all pages except the ones with the format domain.com/post-id/post-tile in the URL, in that ^((?!([0-9]+\/)).)*$ on the input field after selecting the option "Regular expression".