To exclude pages, simply go to 'Settings' or click this link.
By default, you'll only be presented with the apps you already have installed.
If you want to have the tools just on a few pages and don't to exclude many others, you can also do this.
To include only pages within your blog go to the exclude pages settings and then:
- Select "Regular expression" on the dropdown;
- Type ^((?!blog).)*$ on the input field. What you’re doing here is saying exclude every page but the ones that have "blog" in the URL;
- Then select the tools that you want to exclude (one, several or all tools)
After saving your changes, the GetSocial apps should be excluded from every page of your website except your blog.
More advanced examples:
- If you want to exclude all pages except the ones containing the words "blog" or "category" in the URL, you should type ^((?!(blog|category|[0-9]+\/)).)*$ on the input field after selecting the option "Regular expression";
- If you want to exclude all pages except the ones with the format domain.com/post-id/post-tile in the URL, in that ^((?!([0-9]+\/)).)*$ on the input field after selecting the option "Regular expression".