Our social tools include a variety of share buttons, follow buttons, reaction buttons, Copy & Paste tracking and integrations, amongst others.
Below you'll find an explanation of each tool. Keep in mind that your access to these tools depends on your Plan (certain features are not available in our free WordPress plugin).
- Horizontal + Floating Share and Follow Buttons: Give your website the best looking sharing and follow buttons on all your favorite social media networks. The best way to increase your traffic and social media followers. Includes the option to show total share count.
- Native Social Sharing Buttons: Do you love the classics? You may choose to add the original share buttons: like, tweet and pin it buttons.
- Reaction Buttons: If you’d rather be all about the brand-new, let your users express themselves with reaction buttons on your posts.
- Welcome Bar: Have a special promotion or a breaking news article that you want visitors to know about? The Welcome Bar is the perfect way to redirect traffic to your most important and best converting pages.
- Hello Buddy, the Smart Pop-up: Lets you ask your customers to share, subscribe or visit a specific page. It’s highly customizable (advanced options are paid) and can be triggered by “Time Spent on Site”, “% of page scrolled” and “Exit Intention” (when the user is going to click the X button in the browser window).
- Mobile Share + Follow Buttons: the mobile bars are our best performing social tools, providing 2 to 3 times more social shares than the desktop versions! Includes mobile-only share buttons such as Telegram, Snapchat, Kik, and Viber.
- Image Share Buttons: Do you have a website with great pictures? Our Image Share Buttons gives your visitors the ability to share your images with their friends and followers.
- Customizable Share Buttons: Have the freedom to fully customize the look of your share buttons to match your website. From changing the colors to adding a gradient, the choice is yours.
- Copy & Paste Share Tracking: More than two-thirds (78%) of all website shares are Dark Social shares that happen through private channels. With this feature, you’ll know when your visitors share through SMS, Email, Messaging Apps (WhatsApp, Messenger, iMessage, etc.) or via Copy & Pasting Links (Dark Social), allowing you to learn the real ROI for your content and which channels are contributing the most for your traffic.
- Subscriber Bar: Convert your visitors into subscribers! It doesn’t matter if you’re a blog, a newspaper or an online shop, mailing lists can be a major revenue generator for your business.
- Social Analytics Dashboard: Our social analytics give you insight, in real-time, of how much social traffic each network is driving to your website and identify the best content to feature and promote on social media.
- Integrations — Mailchimp & Google Analytics: Use our Mailchimp Integration to export email addresses collected from the Subscriber Bar automatically. Merge the data obtained by GetSocial with the powerful Google Analytics so you can track your conversions.