- New Automation Rule Manager: you can now create multiple concurrent rules for automation. Rules are automation settings that trigger a post on a Facebook Page.
- Facebook Page Selector: tailored for multi-brand companies, allows for selection of multiple Facebook Pages to post to. Useful for cross post strategies.
- Ignoring old content: avoids content older than the set date to be automatically posted on a Facebook Page.
- Ignore content posted on the page: verifies if the post was already posted by GetSocial or by anyone on the page (manual).
- Location/Path Selector: allows automating content based on its URL structure, with options to Include and Exclude paths. A user may exclude content from the /travel section to be automated, for example.
- Meta Tag Selector: allows automating content based on its URL meta tags (name & property types). A user may automate only content from author "John Doe", for example.
- Custom Automation Triggers: On v1, automation would be triggered based on GetSocial's virality score. On v2, a user may select custom triggers in a time and engagement dimensions. For example, a user may automate any content that had more than 350 shares on Facebook during the last week.
- New Delivery Settings: On v1, a user could select for a fully automated solution (post x articles during a specific time window) or use a scheduling tool (post articles at specific dates & times). On v2, a user may use one of three settings:
(1) publish posts as soon as their conditions are triggered (now)
(2) publish posts x hours/days after conditions are triggered (post later)
(3) publish posts on specific timeslots (as on v1)
These are the main changes for the v2 launch of automation. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com for any feedback you may have.